It's Your Story, We Just Tell It.

Mehlville Media

It's Your Story, We Just Tell It.

Mehlville Media

It's Your Story, We Just Tell It.

Mehlville Media

ACT Prep Class Offered Free of Charge for Students

Everyone knows of the dreaded ACT test. This test greatly impacts your academic life. Most likely, if you do well on this test, you get into college, get a degree and, therefore, a decent job. So, obviously, you’d want to know the best tips to take this test, right?

“Practice, practice, practice,” said Mary Eilerman, English teacher. “Having a good breakfast is also a good test taking tip.”

Eilerman, who helps with the English portion of the test, is just one of the many teachers available to help students get the best possible ACT scores. The prep class also offers assistance in the Science, Math and Reading portions, which are taught by other staff members.

This is the second time the prep class has been offered. Administration decided to bring it back for the October test because they believed there were a good amount of students wanting to know more.

“We go over a few test taking tips, then hand out a practice test for them to take and then we go over the answers,” said Eilerman. “If you can find out what you missed and why, that’s great. If not,  just ask us and we’d be glad to help you.”

This ACT prep course is a great way for students to get ahead on the ACT, especially since the class is free. So if you would like to know more about ACT test taking tips, sign up for the next ACT prep class.